Subleasing is an invaluable tool for any company and can be used for cost cutting, consolidation, relocation or securing future expansion space. During the course of a lease, a business cycle can change and subleasing can become an advantageous option.
With more than three decades of experience in Tenant Representation and agency assignments, Beilin has the knowledge and expertise to determine the value of a sublease and orchestrate a marketing campaign designed to attract potential subtenants. Through a two-pronged marketing approach, Beilin targets appropriate companies and the commercial brokerage industry. By promoting your office space to the brokerage community, Beilin is able to attract more qualified and financially stable subtenants on a domestic and international scale.
- Lease evaluation
- Analysis of future rent stream
- Evaluation of competitive sublet and direct space
- Strategy planning
- Production of marketing material
- Target companies and commercial brokerage industry
- Financial analysis
- Sublease negotiations
- Review of term sheet and sublease document with attorney
- Architectural and construction planning
- Finalization and delivery of consent documents